Join the CHS Football Boosters for an awesome day of golf on Friday, June 16th. Players and sponsors welcome!
Congratulations to the Varsity Baseball team on their 8-3 conference play off victory over King George.
Matt Carter went 3 for 3 and pitch 5 strong innings. Zach Proctor closed out the victory for the Cavaliers. Billy Wojcik, Collin Knowles, Seth Shannon, “Big Tay” England and “Little Johnny” Chapman all collected hits, and Bryan Kovach and Tyler Sotzing cored runs.
Caroline will travel to Louisa to take on Eastern View for the semi-finals.
The JV Softball team will make an appearance in the District 19 Championships to defend their title at Courtland High School on Thursday. Game time is 4:30 vs. Louisa.
Please come out and support your Lady Cavs
DIRECTIONS TO THE WILLIAM ANDERSON CENTER:
From Interstate 95, take Exit 130A (Route 3 East), and follow through five stoplights. At the sixth light, turn LEFT onto Business Route 3 (William Street), remaining in the LEFT lane. At the first light, turn LEFT onto College Avenue, and the campus will be on your right. Once on College Avenue, go straight through the first stoplight, and turn RIGHT at the second light (Route 1), Drive under the UMW Walkway and make an immediate RIGHT onto Alvey Drive. Visitor parking is located in the parking deck adjacent to the gyms.
IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION:
- Everyone must park behind the facility. The entrance is in the front of the William Anderson Center. Please walk up and around to the front of the building from the Alvey Street parking deck and related areas.
- There is a space for handicapped drop off/pick up services only. Cars with physically limited passengers should plan ahead for this. Handicapped parking is close, but not directly in front of the facility.
- Local businesses respectfully request that you not park in their patron parking areas.
- There is NO parking across the street in Eagle Village. Cars there will be towed at the owners expense.
- When the ceremony ends, those parked in the deck and related areas must exit from Alvey Street to Route 1 AND TURN RIGHT. There is NO left turn onto Route 1 from Alvey Street.
- Teachers will be available to assist with where to park.