We’d like to welcome you to our newly redesigned website. We’ve been hard at work on the new site and hope that your find your experience with it both user friendly and enjoyable.
Our goal with the redesign of our website was to make the information that we give to you easier to find and more timely. If you have any questions or comments about the site in general or anything in particular, please let us know.
- Full standards compliance – We have gone to great lengths to make sure every bit of our site’s code is in full compliance with the standards of the W3C. This is important not only for interoperability with today’s browser but also for forward compatibility with the tools of the next generation. Your web site is a beautiful thing, and you should demand nothing less.
- Themes – The new site comes with a full theme system which makes designing everything from the simplest blog to the most complicated webzine a piece of cake, and you can even have multiple themes with totally different looks that you switch with a single click. Have a new design every day.
- Cross-blog communication tools – The new site fully supports both the Trackback and Pingback standards, and we are committed to supporting future standards as they develop.
- Typographical niceties – The new site uses the Texturize engine to intelligently convert plain ASCII into typographically correct XHTML entities. This includes quotes, apostrophes, ellipses, em and en dashes, multiplication symbols, and ampersands.
- Multiple authors – The new site’s highly advanced user system allows up to 10 levels of users, with different levels having different (and configurable) privileges with regard to publishing, editing, options, and other users.