When: June 3-June 27, 2019
Where: Caroline Middle School
Time: 8:00-1:00 PM
- Transportation, breakfast, and lunch are provided daily at no cost to students.
- All K-5 and 6-8 summer academic and Project Graduation courses are at no cost to students who received recommendation letters to attend by the school principal.
- There are costs for high school Credit and Virtual Virginia courses.
- Letters will be sent home with qualifying students beginning March 19, 2019. Please complete the registration form and return by April 19, 2019. If you have questions, please see the school contacts below.
- K-5 Summer Administrator: Geoff White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis and Clark Elementary School: 804-448-0175, ext. 6024
- BGES/MES School Contacts:
Bowling Green Elementary School: Assistant Principal, Mrs. R. Bourgeois,
804-506-2391, ext. 3037
- Madison Elementary School: Assistant Principal, Mrs. T. Hicks: email@example.com
804-448-2171, ext. 2103
- CMS, 6-8: Summer Administrator: Corinne Griggs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Middle School: 804-633-6561, ext. 4033
CMS, 6-8 Grade Level Counselors:
Ms. L. Morning, Grade 6 Counselor, email@example.com
804-633-6561, ext. 4024
Ms. C. Hayak, Grade 7 Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
804-633-6561, ext. 4026
Ms. K. Hughes, Grade 8 Counselor, email@example.com
804-633-6561, ext. 4025
- CHS, 9-12: Mr. Hancock, Summer Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline High School Telephone: 804-633-9886, ext. 5114
Carline High School Lead Counselor: Mrs. M. McMullin, email@example.com
804-633-9886, ext. 5104