We are excited that your child will be attending the CCPS Summer Academic Program at Caroline Middle School. Please review the following:
• Summer Program, June 3-June 27, 2019 from 8:00-1:00 (Students enter the building at 7:45 AM from the Bus or Parent Transportation).
• Breakfast and lunch will be served daily at no cost to students.
• Transportation is provided. Please look on the division web page on May 24th to check your child’s bus number.
• Routes are designed to stop at K-5 students’ homes unless they live in a community. In communities, there are designated stops. Therefore, if you have small children, please be at the bus stop with them in the mornings and in the afternoons. Routes will be posted on Tuesday, May 28th on the CCPS Web page.
• Parents who are transporting students by car may drop students off at 7:45 AM for breakfast.
• Our academic focus will be in reading and math. However, STEM Days will be planned and K-5 students will participate in one field trip on June 20th to the Caroline County Fair. Information about this trip will be forthcoming, once the program begins.
If you have questions before June 3rd, please contact:
Elementary: Geoff White (804) 448-0175
Middle School: Corinne Griggs (804) 633-6561
High School: Ray Hancock (804) 633-9886
Transportation: (804) 633-6562
Summer School Telephone Number (June 3-27): (804) 633 6561