Boy are we missing your students’ faces! Despite their absence, we are continuing to plan and implement on their behalf. For example, in addition to distributing 1,212 “Grab and Go” meals today, we are committed to deep cleaning, crafting messages to keep you well-informed, and completing advance preparations for the possibility of an extended closure. Of course, as new information becomes available, we will be certain to roll it out in a responsible and timely manner via BlackBoard email, BlackBoard phone calls, CCPS website, and our Facebook page. If you have not yet “followed” our Caroline County Public Schools’ Facebook page, please consider doing so to remain abreast of current and future announcements, reminders, and celebrations.
While “Grab and Go” meal sites will continue to run through Friday, March 27 (no weekend service), the school division will be closed to the public from March 19-March 27. Please note, staff members are telecommuting and are accessible via email. Please utilize the following building contacts to communicate emergency needs:
- Bowling Green ES – Ms. Cynthia Heckstall, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lewis and Clark ES – Mrs. Cynthia Brown, Principal (email@example.com)
- Madison ES – Ms. Teresa Hicks, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Caroline MS – Mr. Darin Thompson, (email@example.com)
- Caroline HS – Mr. Joshua Just, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School Board Office – Dr. Herbert Monroe, Asst. Superintendent (email@example.com)
- SBO Food Service Department – 804-633-6732 (Hours, 8:00am-2:00pm)
As we move forward with social distancing measures, we hope that each family is able to establish a feasible balance of physical activity, academic learning (online at www.ccps.us or hard copy), electronics/technology, and creative pursuits. Thank you for your support. We wish you health and wellness in the coming days.
Sarah Calveric, Ph.D.
Superintendent of Schools.