Greeting CCPS Families:
We are ready and excited to welcome back our hybrid students into the school buildings for face to face teaching and learning on March 1st as we shift from VIRTUAL+ to hybrid and virtual instruction. Every staff member has been working hard to ensure your safe and successful return. Schools will continue to provide essential information through their newsletters and Blackboard Connect messages so please make sure you take time to stay connected to get the most up to date information!
Here are the top five things to ensure success:
1. Be safe (In person learners wear your mask, social distance and wash your hands)
2. Be on time (In person learners to the bus stop, school and all students to class)
3. Be prepared (have all your materials ready including mask and charged device)
4. Get involved (try a new club, sport, and/or attend an event at school or virtually).
5. Ask questions (if you have a question, please reach out directly to your teacher, school counselor or administrator-they’re here to help)
We can’t wait to see ALL learners Monday, March 1st in person or continuing virtually on our screens!