A special called meeting of the Caroline County School Board will be held in conjunction with its annual board retreat on July 27, 2017 at The Hanover Tavern to discuss informational items and approve to convene into closed session 3:00 p.m. in the Arch Room.
CMS plans to hold a football conditioning camp on August 3rd and August 4th, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.. Football tryouts for the team will be held on August 9th and 11th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.. If your child is a rising 7th or 8th grade student planning to attend, please have the child ready to participate with the appropriate dress attire for outdoor exercises and running. Parents are encouraged to provide transportation for their child to and from practice as bus transportation is not provided.
All students participating in a sporting event held during the 2017-2018 school year must obtain a sports physical. Students wanting to participate in football must bring a copy of their sports physical by August 9th. No child will be allowed to attend tryouts without a physical. Sports physicals are available on our district website.
If you have any questions, please contact Dwayne Parker for further details at (805) 501-9614 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your child’s participation. Let’s look forward to a great season…
“We Are Caroline”
A special budget work session for the Caroline County School Board will be held April 27, 2017 at 4 PM at the Caroline Middle School library media center.
Caroline County Kindergarten Registration
Monday, April 24th
Make sure your child is ready to start school successfully by getting registered! We are looking forward to seeing you there!
What to bring
- Child’s original or certified birth certificate
- Parent or guardian photo ID and proof of residency (see below)
- Immunization record and completed physical form
- Legal Custody/Guardianship, Visitation, and/or Protective Orders
- Foster Parent Verification
Provide two documents from list A or one from list A and one from list B
- A deed or lease agreement to the residence
- Utility bill or new hookup/installation issued within the last 30 days (telephone, electric, cable, water, etc.)
- A letter from Rappahannock Electric or Dominion Power verifying the address
- A U.S. Internal Revenue Service tax reporting W-2 from the current year
- A payroll check stub issued by an employer within the last 30 days
- A piece of mail with new forwarding address indicated by the post office
- Bowling Green Elementary 804-596-2391
- Lewis and Clark Elementary 804-448-0175
- Madison Elementary 804-448-2171
- Monday, April 24th
- 10 am—7 pm
- No appointment needed
What to expect
- Register your child
- Meet and talk with school staff
The Caroline County School Board meeting will be held on Monday, May 15, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in the Caroline Middle School Auditorium.