PreK Graduation will be on Tuesday, May 23rd at 6:30 in the Bowling Green Elementary Cafeteria.
5th Grade Promotion will be on Monday, May 22nd at 6:30 in the auditorium at the Community Center behind Bowling Green Elementary.
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week. Thank you teachers for all your hard work.
BGE SOL Testing Schedule
Thursday, May 4th- 3rd Grade Reading Part I
Friday, May 5th- 3rd Grade Reading Part II
Tuesday, May 9th- 4th and 5th Grade Reading Part I
Wednesday, May 10th- 4th and 5th Grade Reading Part II
Thursday, May 11th- 3rd Grade Math
Friday, May 12th- 4th and 5th Grade Math
Tuesday, May 16th- 4th Grade VA Studies/ 5th Grade Science
Bowling Green Elementary Yearbooks for those who have purchased one will be given out to the student at the end of the day of their Field Day.
There is still a limited quantity for sale. $15.oo or make check payable to Bowling Green Elementary.
Caroline County Kindergarten Registration
Monday, April 24th
Make sure your child is ready to start school successfully by getting registered! We are looking forward to seeing you there!
What to bring
- Child’s original or certified birth certificate
- Parent or guardian photo ID and proof of residency (see below)
- Immunization record and completed physical form
- Legal Custody/Guardianship, Visitation, and/or Protective Orders
- Foster Parent Verification
Provide two documents from list A or one from list A and one from list B
- A deed or lease agreement to the residence
- Utility bill or new hookup/installation issued within the last 30 days (telephone, electric, cable, water, etc.)
- A letter from Rappahannock Electric or Dominion Power verifying the address
- A U.S. Internal Revenue Service tax reporting W-2 from the current year
- A payroll check stub issued by an employer within the last 30 days
- A piece of mail with new forwarding address indicated by the post office
- Bowling Green Elementary 804-596-2391
- Lewis and Clark Elementary 804-448-0175
- Madison Elementary 804-448-2171
- Monday, April 24th
- 10 am—7 pm
- No appointment needed
What to expect
- Register your child
- Meet and talk with school staff