The winner of the BGE Spelling Bee was ADRIANNA JOHNSON!
The top 5 finalists will compete in the County Wide Spelling Bee Competition.
From left to right
Erin Burkins, Matthew Holsten, Karis Smithers, Adrianna Johnson, and Kalina Rachenow
15 students participated in the school wide Spelling Bee at BGE. They were the 1st place winners from each homeroom 3rd- 5th Grade.
Ja’dah Morris, Matthew Holston, Karis Smithers, Wiley Hatch, Kaitlyn Atwell, Allyssa Christian, Breanna Ralls
Chaseton Hall-Braxton, Jaheim Howard, Adrianna Johnson
Jasmine Aeros, Erin Burkins, Kalina Rachenow, Sate’ya Baker, Makayla Grant
In light of recent events, the safety and security of our students and staff are of the utmost importance to us. Therefore, we will be taking extra precautions and looking at our procedures to ensure the safety of all students and staff. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we increase our awareness in each of our schools and work with the Sheriff’s department to provide a safe school environment.
– Dr. Killough
Please join us for the 4th grade program tonight at 6:30pm. All 4th grade students need to be back at the school by 6:00pm at their classrooms door.
PTA Holiday Shop will be open December 10- 14th from 8am- 1pm daily. All gifts range in price from $0.25- $5.00. Holiday Shop will be open during the STORMS parent day as well.
Please help the BGE PTA raise money for a new playground at the new K-5 school opening next year for our children! Our own personal independent consultant for 31, Mrs. Butler, is sponsoring a fundraiser that will award 15% of all sales towards the building of a new playground. The best part is ordering is done all online! Orders will come in approximately two weeks after 11/20/12, in time for the holidays! So think about all those that you buy gifts for this time of year because there are many amazing new prod-ucts that anyone would love to get this year!
Steps to Placing an Order:
1. Go to http://mythirtyone.com/Meryl . Then click on my parties and click on the party hosted by our PTA President, Sharon Ra-chanow.
2. Shop through the amazing products available. When you add the item to your cart, you will be guided through the personalization process if you wish to personalize your purchase.
3. Click on check out, review your order because once submitted it can not be changed, and any personalized items can not be returned or cor-rected.
4. Pay with your debit or credit card, and you are through. Nothing needs to be returned to the school!
5. Be sure to share the link with everyone you know!
Also, for every $35 you spend, you can buy an exclusive medium utility tote like the one below for only $5.00!!