The following CHS Criminal Justice students placed in the Skills USA District Competition this past Friday at Osbourn High School:
- Nhiya Dewer — 3rd Place
- Lauren Henkel — 3rd Place
- Alyrica Kelley — 3rd Place
- Kallie Shepherd — 4th Place
- Eric Meadows — 4th Place
Nhiya Dewer, Lauren Henkel, and Alyrica Kelley also qualified for the state competition on April 20th. Good luck to you all!
Good Luck to the following Caroline High School CTE Programs and Students competing in the Skills USA Regional Competitions today:
Mr. Honeycutt’s Criminal Justice Program has the following students competing this evening at Osbourne High School in a Forensics Competition:
- Nhiya Dewer
- Lauren Henkel
- Alyrica Kelley
- Eric Meadows
- Kallie Shepherd
Mr. Anderson’s Auto Tech and Small Engines Programs have the following students competing this afternoon at the Spotsylvania Tech Center at 3 pm in Power Equipment Technology:
- Devin Cassell
- John Carter
- Noah Bradley
- Tickets go on sale March 26th in Mrs. Booth’s room (D07)
- March 26th-30th–Tickets will be sold for 30.00 each/ Cash and checks accepted
- After Spring Break, tickets will go up to 35.00 each/ Cash only
- April 13th is the last day to purchase tickets.
Forms for students taking non-CHS dates as well as directions and other important information are available on the junior website http://juniors.blogs.ccps.us/
- In order to purchase a ticket you must have paid all debts! This goes for your date as well.
- Parking is included in the ticket price and is in the 5th St. deck on a reserved level.
- 13 North 5th Street Coming down 5th Street from Broad (5th is one-way – South).
- Crossover Grace Street.
- Pass the John Marshall entrance.
- Cross over Franklin Street.
- The deck will be on the left (across from Penny Lane).
- Look for the balloons! The deck doesn’t really have a name but there is a large vertical green sign that reads “PARK.”
On March 8th and 9th, CHS students and faculty welcomed the CMS 8th Graders. The students toured the campus and had the chance to check out various classes, sports, programs and clubs that will be available to them in the Fall.