The William Anderson Center at The University of Mary Washington
Alvey Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Everyone MUST have a ticket to attend (this includes all babies and small children)
- Guests should arrive arrive no later than 6:15 PM to ensure time to park and enter the building. Please plan to arrive early.
- Leave all balloons in the car as they are not permitted in the gymnasium.
- The entrance to the ceremony in in the FRONT of the Anderson Center. There is NO entrance from the back of the building.
- Everyone must walk around to the front of the building in order to enter.
- Everyone must park BEHIND the facility.
Handicap parking is first come first serve and very limited. Be prepared to follow the drop off route (black arrows) and carpool if possible.
Directions from interstate 95 heading north
- 95n. to exit 126
- Follow signs for rt. 1 north
- Once you pass the Greyhound station you will want to start getting into your right hand lane
- If you are dropping off or in need of handicap parking turn right onto College Ave. then follow the black arrows on the map provided.
- If you are parking stay in your right lane on rt. 1, take your first right after the pedestrian bridge onto Alvey Dr. the deck will be on your left.
- Parking areas will open at 5:30, doors will open at 6:00, and the ceremony starts at 7:00.