- Learn a language from Zero to Intermediate level, that’s four semesters worth of regular language courses.
- Fast-track your Language Requirement
- Start your language major earlier
For students of all ages: If you are in your final high school year, in college, mid-career, or retired, everyone is welcome!
May 29 to July 19, 2019
Monday through Friday 9:30am-3pm
Including lunch break with your instructors
- No previous knowledge of French/German/Spanish
- Desire to learn the language in a near-immersion setting
- Motivation to work hard on your speaking, listening, writing and reading skills
- Openness to other people in class and to the French/German/Spanish-speaking cultures
How to become part of this amazing experience:
- Register for French 105, German 105, or Spanish 105 for the first summer session and French 205, German 205, or Spanish 205 for the second summer session.
- Students with previous knowledge can join the existing course after four weeks. Students can leave after the first four weeks with a grade for the 105 course.
Click here to see the brochure.