May 17th 2019
The William Anderson Center
University of Mary Washington
- Guests should arrive between 5:45 PM- 6:15 PM to ensure time to park and enter the building.
- Everyone must have a ticket to attend. This includes infants and small children.
- No balloons, noisemakers, or umbrellas are permitted in the gymnasium. Please leave items in your vehicles or be prepared to leave them in the lobby area.
- Guests will not be allowed to stand in walkways during the ceremony.
- Guests may not reserve seats after 6:50 PM.
- Star- UMW Anderson Center
- Arrows- Drop off Route
- Parking Deck is located behind The William Anderson Center.
- The entrance for the ceremony is at the front of the building. There is NO parking across the street in the Eagle Village. Cars will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Staff will be available to assist with parking.
- Handicap parking is available in front of The Anderson Center. Parking is limited and not all spaces are designed for handicap accessible vehicles.
- At conclusion of ceremony, all vehicles must turn right out of the deck onto Rt. 1.
Caroline High School’s Graduation ceremony is organized by Caroline High School teachers and staff following the guidelines provided by The University of Mary Washington in conjunction with the UMW/ Fredericksburg Police Departments. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this event a success.