The CHS Band earned 1st place at the Goochland High School Competition on Saturday September 28th. Great Job CAVS!
- September 19, 2019 – Back 2 School Night/CTE Open House/Parent Teacher Conferences
- October 4, 2019 – Homecoming Festivities & Football Game
- October 5, 2019 – Homecoming Dance
- April 3rd, 2020 – Prom
- April 29, 2020 – Academic Awards
- May 6, 2020 – Senior Awards
- May 19, 2020 – Graduation
- Learn a language from Zero to Intermediate level, that’s four semesters worth of regular language courses.
- Fast-track your Language Requirement
- Start your language major earlier
For students of all ages: If you are in your final high school year, in college, mid-career, or retired, everyone is welcome!
May 29 to July 19, 2019
Monday through Friday 9:30am-3pm
Including lunch break with your instructors
- No previous knowledge of French/German/Spanish
- Desire to learn the language in a near-immersion setting
- Motivation to work hard on your speaking, listening, writing and reading skills
- Openness to other people in class and to the French/German/Spanish-speaking cultures
How to become part of this amazing experience:
- Register for French 105, German 105, or Spanish 105 for the first summer session and French 205, German 205, or Spanish 205 for the second summer session.
- Students with previous knowledge can join the existing course after four weeks. Students can leave after the first four weeks with a grade for the 105 course.
Click here to see the brochure.
April 15 Meet in the Middle, 8:00
April 17 Countywide Art Show, 5:00
April 18 Interims sent home
April 19 Half-day, dismissal at 11:45
April 22 No school, Easter Monday
April 25 Academic Awards, 6:00
April 26 Prom, 8:00-11:00
April 27 Bowling Green Festival of Feet
April 30 Class of 2020 pictures begin