On Wednesday, July 12th, The Caroline County Agricultural Fair will host its annual Youth Talent Contest at 8 PM.
Youth of all ages are invited to perform in the show. Acts could include, but are not limited to, singing, skits, comedy, instrumentals, gymnastics, juggling, magic, dance, whatever their talent may be. A sound system is provided, but contestants will need to provide their own music.
Contact Fonville Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DIRECTIONS TO THE WILLIAM ANDERSON CENTER:
From Interstate 95, take Exit 130A (Route 3 East), and follow through five stoplights. At the sixth light, turn LEFT onto Business Route 3 (William Street), remaining in the LEFT lane. At the first light, turn LEFT onto College Avenue, and the campus will be on your right. Once on College Avenue, go straight through the first stoplight, and turn RIGHT at the second light (Route 1), Drive under the UMW Walkway and make an immediate RIGHT onto Alvey Drive. Visitor parking is located in the parking deck adjacent to the gyms.
IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION:
- Everyone must park behind the facility. The entrance is in the front of the William Anderson Center. Please walk up and around to the front of the building from the Alvey Street parking deck and related areas.
- There is a space for handicapped drop off/pick up services only. Cars with physically limited passengers should plan ahead for this. Handicapped parking is close, but not directly in front of the facility.
- Local businesses respectfully request that you not park in their patron parking areas.
- There is NO parking across the street in Eagle Village. Cars there will be towed at the owners expense.
- When the ceremony ends, those parked in the deck and related areas must exit from Alvey Street to Route 1 AND TURN RIGHT. There is NO left turn onto Route 1 from Alvey Street.
- Teachers will be available to assist with where to park.
Friday, May 19th
William Anderson Center of the University of Mary Washington
1301 College Avenue, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Seniors need to arrive at 5:30 PM. Please leave all personal belongings locked in your cars. Guests should arrive no later than 6:15 PM to ensure time for parking and entering the building.
After graduation, all Seniors will egress directly to the outside of the building. There will be no access to the inside building areas, so please plan to meet your families and guests outside of the William Anderson Center after the ceremony.
Graduating Seniors are expected to be at Caroline High in the auditorium by 7:30 AM on May 19th. The dress is appropriate school attire. Seniors will meet as a group and work on some final business. Teacher will take roll, and then Seniors will board school buses for the trip to the University of Mary Washington. After practice, seniors will board the buses to return to CHS.
Seniors who do not participate in mandatory graduation practice will not be allowed to walk in the graduation ceremony.
May 11th-locker clean out
May 12th (B Day)-1st and 3rd Exams
May 15th (A Day)-2nd and 4th Exams
May 16th-exam make up day
During exams, Seniors are expected to attend all classes as the exam schedule shows. Those who arrive late or leave early need excused notes and must sign in and out appropriately.
Underclassmen will be on a regular schedule during this time, so Seniors must not disturb any classroom activities by their testing schedule. No one will be dismissed from a class that is taking an examination. Plan to stay the entire time.