Due to the inclement weather and school closings this week, the deadline for applications for Chesapeake Bay Governor’s School is extended to Friday, January 14th. This deadline includes teacher recommendations, so students should be sure to give teachers ample time to complete them by requesting upon return to school if they have not done so already. Contact Mrs. Kiger with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WANT TO HONOR YOUR GRADUATING SENIOR WITH A LASTING LEGACY?
MAKE A DONATION TO THE CHS LIBRARY!
For each $10 donated to the CHS Library, a book will be purchased and a commemorative label will be placed in the front of the book naming the student it honors.
Make checks payable to the ‘CHS Library’ or make payments online through myschoolbucks.com
For further questions, please email Mrs. Kelly at email@example.com
- 12/13 – The Scholastic Bowl Team travels to Chancellor HS for a match at 5 pm.
- 12/13 – The Girls Varsity Basketball Team hosts Maggie Walker HS at 5:30 pm.
- 12/15 – The Forensics Team is hosting a match at CHS starting at 4:30 pm.
- 12/15 – The Varsity Wrestling Team travels to Chancellor HS starting at 6 pm.
- 12/16 – The Indoor Track and Field Teams travel to Fork Union HS with competition starting at 4 pm.
- 12/16 – The Boys Basketball Team hosts Maggie Walker HS with JV starting at 5:30 pm followed by Varsity at 7 pm.
- 12/17 – The Wrestling Team travels to Mechanicsville High School for a tournament.
- 12/17 – Boys Basketball hosts Culpeper HS with JV at 5 pm followed by Varsity at 6:30 pm
- 12/17 – Girls Basketball travels to Culpeper HS for a varsity game at 6 pm
- 12/17 – The Swim team hosts King George HS at the Caroline YMCA at 6 pm