- April 30: Boys’ tennis v. Courtland, 4:00
- May 1: Girls’ soccer v. King George, 5:30/7:00
- May 1: JV softball/baseball v. King George, 5:00
- May 2: Girls’ soccer v. Wash. & Lee, 5:30/7:00
- May 3: Girls’ tennis v. James Monroe, 4:00
- May 4: Boys’ tennis v. Chancellor, 4:00
- May 4: Caroline Invitation Track Meet, 4:00
The Parent/Guardian survey is available and we ask that you take a few minutes to complete the survey. Your voice is important as we gather data to support our strategic plan, Pathways 2022. If you have children in multiple schools, please take the survey separately for each building. The survey will be open April 25th through May 9th. Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation.
On Saturday April 21st Students from CHS competed at the State SkillsUSA Competition in Virginia Beach. Mr. Honeycutt and Mr. Anderson would like to say thanks to: Kallie Shepherd, Lauren Henkel, EJ Meadows, Logan Williams, Noah Bradley, and John Carter. You all did a great job and we are proud of you!
Congratulations to Devin Cassell. He placed first in the Small Engine event and earned $17,500 in scholarships as well as Snap-On tools. Devin has qualified for the National competition that will take place in Louisville, Kentucky later in June. Great work Devin!
Thursday, May 3, 2018
@ Caroline High School Library
Planning life after high school can be challenging for a child with a disability. Get them on the right track toward a full life! Join us and receive a FREE guide valued at $20. Contact the PTRC 804-633-7083 to register and more information.