Germanna’s OASIS scholarship program has opened up.
Germanna has an online automated scholarship information system for scholarships for Germanna.
Get started with these four easy steps
- GO to http://germanna.academicworks.com/
- SIGN up using your Germanna student email address, provided to you by Germanna Community College (Note: the email must match exactly)
- RESPOND to the confirmation email messages sent to you (your Germanna email address)
- COMPLETE your 6 question online general scholarship application
The following new programs are coming to Germanna
- General Studies – Health and Physical Education Specialization (Pending Approval)
- Cyber Security (Pending approval)
- Microcomputer Applications for Business
- Personal Trainer (Pending Approval)
Next SAT Test Date: May 9,2017
Deadline to register is April 7th.
Next ACT Test Date is: April 8, 2017
Deadline to register is March 3rd.
- Germanna Community College Deadline for Priority Filing is April 1st
- Reynolds Community College Deadline for Priority Filing is April 15th
- Rappahannock Community College Deadline for Priority Filing is April 15th.
Seniors: GCC will have on site admissions on March 2 during 2nd and 4th blocks. Come and apply and find out the next steps to taking a step towards your career. Sign up sheets are located in School Counseling office or the Career Center.
GCC PROGRAM HIGHLIGHT:
GERMANNA COMMUNITY COLLEGE’S PARAPROFESSIONAL COUNSELING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The Paraprofessional Counseling Certificate is a unique seven-course certificate that will be a stepping-stone or an end point for individuals wanting to go into a helping profession. The 21 credits for the certificate can stand alone or be applied to an Associate’s Degree in General Studies, or the Associate’s Degree in General Studies with a specialization in Psychology, for students wanting to eventually pursue a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
The certificate allows students to learn about themselves and about the helping professions early in their education. It includes a 225-hour internship during which the student begins to build some experience. An Advisor will assist the student find an internship that meets with their experience and future goals.
Please contact Lorrie Hummer, the Career Coach, if you have any questions. email@example.com
If you have not already completed your FAFSA, now is your chance to learn about the financial aid process and have financial aid experts on hand to help you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Date: Feb 11, 2017
Time: Registration begins at 9am
Presentation begins at 9:30 am
Location: Fredericksburg Area Campus ~OR~ Locust Grove Campus
Explore Healthcare Careers through Germanna Community College!
Saturday, October 15, 2016 • 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Locust Grove Campus
2130 Germanna Highway, Locust Grove, VA 22508
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Practical Nursing
- Allied Health Preparation
- Nursing Assistant
- Paraprofessional Counseling
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Scrub Nurse
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant II
- Medical Office Assistant
- Personal Care Aide
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Yoga Instructor Certification