Herff Jones returns for Senior Graduation needs and Class Ring Orders.
School Counseling will be holding our first parent workshop on Tuesday, September 10th at 8:30 AM in the CHS library. Please join us to learn more about graduation requirements and beyond!
Congratulations to the Caroline County Graduates of the Chesapeake Bay Governor’s School; Ania Burruss, Joseph Derricott, Shelby Hewes, Alexis Kelleher, Kyle Lloyd, and Katryn Watson. CBGS hosted their annual Senior Night on Monday in Tappahannock Virginia honoring seniors from all three CBGS campuses. We are very proud of the many accomplishments of the Bowling Green Campus.
Community Service Award: Alexis Kelleher
1st Class Citizen Award: Shelby Hewes
Science Symposium Recognition: Kyle Lloyd, Katryn Watson
VA Jr. Academy of Science Participants: Shelby Hewes, Katryn Watson
VA Jr. Science and Humanities Symposium Presenter: Shelby Hewes
RCC Associate’s Degree: Ania Burruss
RCC STEM Certificate: Shelby Hewes, Ania Burrus, Katryn Watson, Kyle Lloyd
May 17th 2019
The William Anderson Center
University of Mary Washington
- Guests should arrive between 5:45 PM- 6:15 PM to ensure time to park and enter the building.
- Everyone must have a ticket to attend. This includes infants and small children.
- No balloons, noisemakers, or umbrellas are permitted in the gymnasium. Please leave items in your vehicles or be prepared to leave them in the lobby area.
- Guests will not be allowed to stand in walkways during the ceremony.
- Guests may not reserve seats after 6:50 PM.
- Star- UMW Anderson Center
- Arrows- Drop off Route
- Parking Deck is located behind The William Anderson Center.
- The entrance for the ceremony is at the front of the building. There is NO parking across the street in the Eagle Village. Cars will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Staff will be available to assist with parking.
- Handicap parking is available in front of The Anderson Center. Parking is limited and not all spaces are designed for handicap accessible vehicles.
- At conclusion of ceremony, all vehicles must turn right out of the deck onto Rt. 1.
Caroline High School’s Graduation ceremony is organized by Caroline High School teachers and staff following the guidelines provided by The University of Mary Washington in conjunction with the UMW/ Fredericksburg Police Departments. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in making this event a success.