Students taking the SAT this Saturday should arrive no later than 7:45 and enter the school by the front doors (NOT the ones by the gymnasium).
Please be sure to bring:
-a government issued ID
Prom tickets go on sale Monday, March 26th. Tickets will be $30 through March 30th. After Spring Break, tickets will be $35.
Only Juniors and Seniors may purchase tickets. Please be aware that all debts must be paid before a ticket may be purchased.
Please see Mrs. Booth with questions and to make ticket purchases.
The next SAT is May 5, 2018. The last day to register for this session is April 6, 2018. To register, visit www.collegeboard.org and click on SAT.
See your counselor with any questions and to see if you are eligible for a fee waiver.
- Tickets go on sale March 26th in Mrs. Booth’s room (D07)
- March 26th-30th–Tickets will be sold for 30.00 each/ Cash and checks accepted
- After Spring Break, tickets will go up to 35.00 each/ Cash only
- April 13th is the last day to purchase tickets.
Forms for students taking non-CHS dates as well as directions and other important information are available on the junior website http://juniors.blogs.ccps.us/
- In order to purchase a ticket you must have paid all debts! This goes for your date as well.
- Parking is included in the ticket price and is in the 5th St. deck on a reserved level.
- 13 North 5th Street Coming down 5th Street from Broad (5th is one-way – South).
- Crossover Grace Street.
- Pass the John Marshall entrance.
- Cross over Franklin Street.
- The deck will be on the left (across from Penny Lane).
- Look for the balloons! The deck doesn’t really have a name but there is a large vertical green sign that reads “PARK.”