On the day of the last home football game, athletics honors the senior players. This year, the senior players gave their jersey to a teacher that has impacted their time as a student here at Caroline to wear for the day.
Tryouts for Boys & Girls Basketball, Indoor Track, Swim, and Wrestling will begin on Monday, Nov. 11. You must have a completed valid VHSL Physical in order to try out for a team.
- Varsity boys basketball & JV girls basketball will practice 3:00-5:15.
- Varsity girls and JV boys will practice 5:15-7:00.
- All basketball tryouts are at CHS.
- Swim and Wrestling should stay after school and will shuttle to the YMCA for practice.
- Track will be 3:00-5:15 at the stadium.
- Please make arrangements to have your ride pick you up at 5:30.
- Activity buses will be running Monday-Thursday during the Winter sports season and will leave at 5:30 each day from CHS.
Congratulations to Kyle Pettigrew. He qualified for the Region Golf Championships at Mattaponi Springs on Monday October 7th. Good Luck Kyle!!
CHS Athletic ticket pricing is governed by the Battlefield District.
Caroline H.S. Home Events
- All Tickets $6.00
- JV or V Single game/event or JV/V Doubleheader
- Children under age 7 admitted free
- Senior Citizen Ticket 60 years and over $3.00
All District & Region Playoff Games
- Football $8.00
- All other sports $7.00
- No Senior Citizen rate
Caroline Sports Passes are available
- Students ($30)
- Adult All-Year ($80)
- Adult Season ($30 Fall & Spring, $35-Winter)
- email Mr. Heizer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Caroline Sports Passes are not valid for tournaments, district, region, or state postseason events