Student Drop Off and Pick Up Reminders/Procedures
- Students should not be dropped off prior to 6:55 a.m. to ensure safety and supervision. **Morning Announcements do not begin until 7:20 a.m. and first block begins at 7:25 a.m.
- Cars should not block the entrance to the school or staff parking spaces while dropping students off.
- Any child not in their first block by 7:25 a.m. is considered tardy.
- Any child coming in after 7:25 a.m. must have an adult accompany him/her to check in.
Pick Up Procedures:
- In order to ensure access for first responders, cars are not permitted to “line up” in the loop until 2:30p.m. for a 2:40 p.m. dismissal.
- Parents/guardians picking up a student prior to 2:30 p.m. must park in a designated parking space, i.e. NOT in the bus lane, not blocking parking spaces or along the yellow curbed fire lanes.
- Parents/guardians should remain in their vehicle and continue to move forward with the line of cars. Your student will walk to your car using the sidewalk loop in front of the school (students are not permitted to cross traffic in the parking lot).
- DO NOT double park to pick up your student(s) – this creates a safety hazard for everyone.
- If your child is not outside at dismissal and others are waiting, you may be asked to park in a visitor’s space to ensure flow of traffic.