Yearbooks arrived and students will be bringing them home today.
We have a very limited amount left to sell. These will be on sale at school events until they are all sold. Tonight
will be the first opportunity to purchase at the Talent Show! Parents will only be able to purchase from the events. Yearbooks will not be on sale during the school day, can not be purchased from the homeroom teacher, or from the office.
Opportunities to Purchase include (while supplies last)
5th Grade Promotion
Thank you for your support!
Your Yearbook Team!
The Lewis & Clark Fun Run kicked off Tuesday with an exciting Pep Rally, and we are thrilled about this year’s program! We’ve asked the Fun Run experts at Boosterthon to power our Fun Run program (which will last about two weeks), making our fundraising simpler, more profitable, and more fun. Our Fun Run includes all students in a fun, team-building, fitness event while helping our school raise much-needed funds.
This year, our entire school is raising funds for Playground Upgrades and new Chrome Books! Our goal is to raise $19,000, and we need YOUR help!
Here’s how you can support Lewis & Clark:
- Register your student on funrun.com. To log in pledges, please register your child on funrun.com, using our school’s registration code: 868233. Students receive a FREE GIFT just by having their parent or guardian register them on funrun.com.
- Reach out to sponsors. Connect with 10 sponsors. You can use social media in the pledging process and even create custom videos—all of this is on funrun.com. Be sure to capture and record each sponsor’s e-mail address. They will also have an easy opportunity to pay for your student’s pledge by credit card online.
- Ask your child about the BACKYARD BOX OFFICE Character Act of the day! This year’s character theme is Backyard Box Office, a movie theme about making a difference by getting into character. Watch the fun videos with your child on funrun.com.
- Come to the Fun Run next Thursday! All students are invited to participate, regardless of financial participation. Remember, students will be running 30-35 laps, and we would love for you to come out and cheer.
Thank you for supporting our school. We hope to see you next week at the Fun Run!
Caroline County Kindergarten Registration
Monday, April 24th
Make sure your child is ready to start school successfully by getting registered! We are looking forward to seeing you there!
What to bring
- Child’s original or certified birth certificate
- Parent or guardian photo ID and proof of residency (see below)
- Immunization record and completed physical form
- Legal Custody/Guardianship, Visitation, and/or Protective Orders
- Foster Parent Verification
Provide two documents from list A or one from list A and one from list B
- A deed or lease agreement to the residence
- Utility bill or new hookup/installation issued within the last 30 days (telephone, electric, cable, water, etc.)
- A letter from Rappahannock Electric or Dominion Power verifying the address
- A U.S. Internal Revenue Service tax reporting W-2 from the current year
- A payroll check stub issued by an employer within the last 30 days
- A piece of mail with new forwarding address indicated by the post office
- Bowling Green Elementary 804-596-2391
- Lewis and Clark Elementary 804-448-0175
- Madison Elementary 804-448-2171
- Monday, April 24th
- 10 am—7 pm
- No appointment needed
What to expect
- Register your child
- Meet and talk with school staff