Lewis & Clark Elementary School is celebrating Red Ribbon Week October 22nd-26th. This is a week observed nationally in schools to promote a drug free life style. Each day during the week, there will be a theme to encourage children to celebrate being drug free! Remember to wear your Red Ribbon all week!
- Monday 22nd “Good Character, Good Choice!” – Wear RED clothing and everyone receives a Red Ribbon to wear all week
- Tuesday 23rd “Hats Off To Being Drug Free” – Wear your favorite hat
- Wednesday 24th “I’m a Jean-ius” I don’t do drugs. – Wear jeans and an Orange shirt for Unite Against Bullying Day (this day includes two things, celebrating being drug free and bully free)
- Thursday 25th: “Shade out Drugs” – Wear your sunglasses
- Friday 26th: “Team up Against Drugs” – Wear favorite team gear