Congratulations to Courtney Raynore, Novice Teacher of the Year for Lewis and Clark Elementary School and for Caroline County. We are so proud of you.
2: 6 PM PTA Meeting
3: Grizzly Games and PTA Color Run
6-10: Teacher Appreciation Week
8: School Nurse Day
9: Theatre Show- Shrek
10: School Spirit Day/Last Day of Running Club
14: Kindergarten Musical 6:30 pm
17: Hawaiian Day
17: Cotton candy treat Friday – pre-orders
20: Grizzly Pride Day AM and 5th Grade Party 12 – 3:30
21: 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony 9:30 am
*2nd Semester Awards for PreK-4th grade- different times
22: Last Day of School – Early Dismissal
1. Make sure your child gets a good night’s sleep before every test.
2. Provide a healthy breakfast on test day.
3. Have your child dress comfortably and arrive at school on time.
4. Send your child off to school with confidence building words of praise and support: You’ll do great! Believe in yourself! I love you!
5. Suggest that your child breathe deeply to relax before and during the test.
6. Remind your child to read directions carefully and look at all the answers before choosing one.
7. Tell your child to check his or her answers before moving on to the next question.
8. Do not schedule trips, dental or medical appointments, or early pickups for testing days.
4th VA Studies
2nd Reading Benchmark test
2nd Math Benchmark
LCES Grizzly Games are rescheduled for next Friday- May 3rd.