- Sign Language Club – lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Art Award Winner
- Custodian Appreciation
- ABC Award to Sylvia Anderson – creating of the Innovation Center
- 600 Club Winners for scoring 600 on SOL tests from Spring 2019
- Report Cards Go Home this Friday!
- Goodies for Grandparents 8:15am- Join us Friday, October 18th to celebrate all of the wonderful people in our students lives that continuously show support and love as a grandparent would. We have sweets for you to say thank you for being so sweet to our students.
- We are asking all LCES students and staff to Wear Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Friday.
Our fall book fair is scheduled October 18th through October 25th. Once again, Scholastic will be offering both the Online Book Fair and the eWallet payment option to provide easy opportunities for families to shop for books with their students outside of the library walls.
Students will preview the book fair Thursday, Friday and Monday. The sale will not begin (except for Grandparents on Friday) until Tuesday, Oct. 22nd.
Teachers will be able to select books for their Wish Boxes so students and families can purchase something for their classroom libraries. These boxes will be placed along the bookcase near our check out line. Just see what your child’s teacher is wishing for and take one to buy for the classroom.
Our Evening Book Sale will coincide with the Family Night on Thursday, October 22nd. We hope to see you there!