- 6: PTA Fall Dance 6-8 pm; LCES Spirit Day
- 7: Bowling Green Christmas Parade 5-7 pm
- 17: LCES Spelling Bee @ 10 am
- and 2nd grade musical 6:30 pm
- 13: Red & Green Day
- 16: PTA McDonald’s Night 5-8 pm
- 19: Last Day of 2nd Quarter; Tacky Sweater Day
- 20-Jan. 5: Winter Break
- **January 6- Back to School
- From 3:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Students will meet in the cafeteria where they can create their own crafts as gifts for the holiday season
- The cost is $5
- Registration & Payment are required to attend. Space is limited!
- Popcorn will be be provided
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND ONLINE PAYMENT are due by December 6th
Please be sure to include student name, teacher name, parent email and parent phone number in the COMMENTS BOX at CHECKOUT
Pick up will be located outside the main doors.
Please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions!
Popcorn Treat Friday
November 22, 2019
All Treats are $1
On Tuesday, November 12th the School Board, Central Office Senior Staff, and State Legislators toured our building to see all the wonderful things our students are doing and where they might see a need. Visitors watched our morning broadcast of announcements in the library.
As they moved towards the Innovation Center, a few 5th-grade students were in the foyer showing the programs they had written for the Wonder Cue robot. Once into the Innovation Center, Damon, a 3rd-grade student in Ms. Dockett’s class showcased his talent for solving 3×3 Rubik’s Cubes to complete a mosaic. We call Damon our Rubik’s Cube champion! He had been discovered solving 21 cubes in less than an hour on a prior visit to the Innovation Center with his class. We are so proud of him!
November/Native American Heritage Month
- 1: Camo Day
- 6: PTA Meeting 6pm
- 6-15: LCES Food Drive; PTA meeting 6 pm
- 5: No School/Teacher Prof. Development Day
- 8: Super Hero Day
- 11: Red, White, Blue Day & Veterans Day Parade @ 9 am
- 12: YMCA Spirit Night 6-8pm
- 13: Fall Picture Makeup Day
- 14: Interims; 1st gr. Field Trip
- 15: School Spirit Day
- 21: 4th Grade Musical 6:30 pm
- 22: Career Day/Dress like Your Favorite Career/
- PTA Treat Friday
- 26: Pajama Day/Buddy Reading
- 27-29: Thanksgiving Holiday–No School
Hello LCES families,
Due to the feedback we have received, we will be collecting PAPER ORDERS until November, 15th.
Please use the attached order forms to collect orders and turn them into us with a check made payable to LCES PTA no later than November 15th.
PLEASE NOTE: Order forms received without payment WILL NOT be ordered. Online sales will remain open as well. We apologize for the confusion.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
Families and students at LCES are invited to an evening of recreation at the Caroline Family YMCA.
- Swimming- max 40 people in the pool per hour
- Group Fitness and cycling classes for adults
- Fitness class for kids
- Open gym for kids
Tuesday, November 12th
$5 per person or $10 for the family
We will be having a popcorn treat Friday 11/8 this month. Popcorn will be $1.
The PTA is in need of the following items:
- Juice boxes
- Hugs juice barrels
If you are able to donate anything, please let me know 🙂
Items may be left in our PTA room or in the office!
Thank you so much!
Lewis and Clark Elementary School is getting ready for Career Day. It will be held on Friday, November 22nd from 9:00- 11:00 am. Students will have the opportunity to hear about a wide range of occupations and careers from people in our community.
We would like to extend an invitation to all of our parents, grandparents, or family members to come participate in Career Day with LCES. If you are interested in sharing your job with our students, please click on the link below and fill out the form by November 4th. If you have any questions contact Mrs. Horton or Mrs. Williamson, (804) 448-0175.