A team of dedicated staff members from your school have worked together to create a model to support positive behavior and academic achievement. With guidance from the Virginia Department of Education, and adapting successful strategies from other Virginia public schools, we created the Eagle P.R.I.D.E. for success. Our expectation is for all students to give their best effort to reach their highest potential AT ALL TIMES. Regardless of background, socioeconomic status, living conditions, race, and or previous experience, the common phrase to be communicated is “THIS IS OUR HOUSE!” These expectations must be set and followed by all who come in contact with students in any way during the school day.
Eagle P.R.I.D.E. for success seeks to recognize students who:
- Follow Caroline Middle School’s P.R.I.D.E. expectations in the areas of Personal Responsibility, Respect, Work Integrity, Determination, and Excellence as well as the CCPS rules.
- Exhibit the four core values of respect, honesty, responsibility, and accountability
- Show acts of kindness, caring, and courtesy
- Are role models for other students
- Stand up against bullying and help others