If you are interested in learning more about careers in law, research and the legal profession and are a rising 9th – 12th graders, then this is the program for you.
* June 19 – 23 – can participate virtually or in person
*You will be given opportunities to participate in legal research, visits to courtrooms, mock trials, and classroom discussions.
* You will be able to increase your knowledge in Political Science, research, public speaking, and your performance on standardized tests; prepare for careers in law and the legal profession; and increase student motivation and career awareness.
* FREE of charge
* You will receive a $300 stipend at the end of the program.
How to apply:
* Must have at least a 2.7 GPA
* Complete the application linked here (read eligibility requirements on page 5) – program does require a letter of recommendation, 2 short essays, and a copy of your transcript
* Mail application packet to Dr. Haden by May 30
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Haden at 240-463-0769 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.