WEDNESDAY, SEP. 20TH, 10:30AM
The Workplace Readiness Club wants YOU! This club is a great opportunity for Juniors and Seniors to prepare themselves for the workplace. Members of this club will have the opportunity to get some extra perks such as:
- Resume writing – get that resume looking sharp for the job that you are wanting!
- Dress for Success – Dress for the job that you want.
- Attend Mock Interview day – you will have the opportunity to attend the Interview Day at the Expo in October where you will interview with business professionals. They will give you free tips & advice on how to ACE that interview and get the job.
- Attend the VDOT Career Fair – this brings you opportunities such as: Internships, paid Apprenticeships, and much more!
- Attend the Intern Expo – This will bring many large local businesses that will be offering paid Internships to high school students. This event brings over 100 businesses and even more Internships and opportunities.
- All of these opportunities and MORE….and what’s even better is it is FREE!!!
Don’t be LEFT OUT!! Apply today using this link: Workplace Readiness Club
Our first informational session will be on Wednesday, September 20th during CAV block. Passes will be sent out to students who have applied to be a part of this.
If you have questions, please reach out to Mrs. Sanders in Room B34.