- KINDNESS & A CAUSE FRIDAYS
- REPORT CARDS WILL GO HOME ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20TH
- HALLOWEEN DANCE – FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20TH FROM 5:00 – 7:00 P.M. TICKETS: $5.00
**STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO STAY AFTER SCHOOL FOR THE DANCE.
- BOWLING GREEN HARVEST FESTIVAL IS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21ST
- THE C.M.S. SCHOLASTIC BOOKFAIR WILL BE OCTOBER 23RD – 27TH https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairs/cptoolkit/homepage.do?method=homepage&url=carolinemiddleschool
CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO PREVIEW FEATURED TITLES
- PICTURE RETAKE DAY WILL BE WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25TH
- ANTI-BULLYING WALK WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26TH
IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM THE TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT:
Starting on Tuesday, October 17th, Activity Buses will be changing times.
The buses will arrive at Caroline Middle School at 5:15 p.m. and at Caroline High School at 5:30 p.m.
This year we have the opportunity to offer to our 8th graders the chance to take the PSAT 8/9! It’s free of charge to the student and will be given during school hours on Thursday, November 9 (originally scheduled for November 2).
This is a great way to know what areas you excel in and what areas you need to work on prior to going to the High School! Email Dr. Burruss at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 804-633-6561 x4025 with any questions or for more information. You can also contact her for an opt out form.
For more information about the test, visit the website at: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-8-9/inside-the-test
EAGLE ATHLETICS – ATHLETIC DIRECTOR Mr. Luke Bobbitt email@example.com
- Baseball conditioning runs every Wednesday. All students need a permission form and physical to participate. See Coach DeCola for any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOFTBALL conditioning will be held every Tuesday at Caroline High School. All 8th grade girls are invited and will need physical to Participate. See Coach D in cafeteria for any questions. Girls will meet in coach Blackwell’s classroom. Practice from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. email@example.com
C.M.S. SPORTS CALENDAR (CLICK HERE) For All Athletic Updates
THUR. OCT. 19 SOCCER CMS VS. FREDERICKSBURG CHRISTIAN @ FRED. CHRISTIAN – 4:30 P.M.
9400 THORNTON ROLLING RD, FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22408
GIRLS BASKETBALL CMS VS. LOCUST GROVE @ HOME – 4:30 P.M.
PARENT/TEACHER RESOURCES CENTER (804) 633-7083
16221 RICHMOND TPKE, BOWLING GREEN, VA 22427
List of Upcoming Events
- OCT. 23RD Guest Speaker: Rohan Murphy Presenting to Elementary & Secondary students
- OCT. 25TH Family Relationship Series- Session 3 – 10am OR 6pm @ PRC
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THESE EVENTS! http://prc.blogs.ccps.us/