Theme: Tropical Escape
The dance will take place in the Blanton Gym on Saturday, October 7th from 7PM-9PM.
Homecoming dance ticket sales are now live! Use your GoFan app or click this link to purchase tickets. YOUR STUDENT ID IS YOUR ACCESS CODE.
****Students are only permitted to purchase a maximum of two tickets. *****
Student names will be verified at the door when tickets are redeemed; tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so students will not be permitted to use a ticket issued to a different student.
Is there a dress code?
Yes. Semi-formal dress is required. Refer to the guidelines below:
- Jeans, t-shirts, casual, or athletic wear ARE NOT permitted.
- Spaghetti straps and strapless dresses ARE permitted.
- Two-piece dresses must overlap. No midriff can show even when arms are raised.
- Front and back of dresses must not be too low-cut or revealing. Back of dresses should not go below the natural waist.
- Short dresses must follow dress code measurement and be no shorter than mid-thigh. This also includes any slits on long dresses.
- Standard semi-formal wear, which includes dark business suits (or dress pants with a dress shirt) and appropriate footwear, are appropriate.
- No tennis shoes, work boots, or athletic shoes will be allowed.
- Proper and formal grooming is expected.
Students who are not dressed appropriately WILL NOT be allowed to enter.
Are formal pictures available?
Yes. Lifetouch will be available to take formal photos. A link will be provided to students (once available) for more information and pricing.
Questions? Email Mrs. Sadler.